- Hi! welcome to my office WITH MY MANY PROMINENT PICTURES OF MY BABY!
- What was I doing in August 2006? Well, waiting to start my job and VOMITING BECAUSE I WAS PREGNANT. WITH MY BABY.
- Social life? Well I have THIS BABY...
- Alcohol? Well, I'm NURSING MY BABY...
- Ah, please excuse for a moment while I call downstairs to the nursery WHERE MY BABY IS.
It's kind of funny though- the idea behind this is, well, in the past a person may have been irresponsible/insane/a bad person/ illegal activities doer but now that she has a BABY she must be GOOD. Which is kind of ridiculous, because everyone knows bad/irresponsible people have babies all the time. But as a society I think we really hope and wish that people who have babies are good, or else it's too scary to send them home with the babies.
The truth? I am pretty much good. But, Mr. Clearance Man, I was pretty much good before I had B., despite whatever I smoked. I just look the part now.